Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Oh But She Burns

I seem to get my inspiration for photos from music lately. I've been listening to "Cherry Wine" by Hozier on repeat lately and somehow came up with this photo using some items from The Liaison Collaborative!

Style - Oh But She Burns


I really like the Mabelle set from Eudora 3D for TLC this round. It's the perfect mix of leather and lace [the theme of this round!] and it manages to be both sexy and sweet at the same time.

Breno made this great Ballet Studio for TLC, but don't let the name fool you into thinking you can only use it for ballet. It would work as a nice one room home or a small store, too! It's lovely, open, and I know I'll get quite a bit of use out of it.

Oh, btw, I'm linking the song that I'm listening to at the end of this post, if you want to check Hozier out beyond the "Take Me To Church" song! Happy shopping and happy listening!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Blown Away by Exile
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Hands, Feet, and eyelids by Slink
Outfit: Mabelle by Eudora 3D [The Liaison Collaborative]
Pose: Stands 450-459 by !bang

Alicia Mirror by MudHoney [The Liaison Collaborative]
Cluster of Candles by Mesh Nation [Marketplace Only, full perm item]
Ballet Studio by Breno [The Liaison Collaborative]



No comments:

Post a Comment