Friday, December 12, 2014

Time Is On Our Side

I have so much I should be doing today, but instead I'm enjoying the day and watching a New Kids On The Block concert. And even better than that, I'm doing it all while wearing fabulous new boots!

Style - Time Is On Our Side


The Liaison Collaborative opens on the 15th and I am in LOVELOVELOVE with the new Calvary boots that Aphorism made for the event! They are available in 5 different colors [I'm wearing them in chestnut] and I love the zipper detail! As you can see in the picture, one side of the boot has the zipper go all the way down and the other side has it disconnected. I swear, if these came in white, I would be the happiest ever!

See you at at The Liaison Collaborative on the 15th for lots of shopping fun!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Natasja by MINA
Mesh hands by Slink
Top: Tresser by coldLogic
Jeans: Lou Lou by Mon Tissu
Boots: Calvary by Aphorism [The Liaision Collaborative]
Wintry Pembury Bench by What Next

No comments:

Post a Comment