Monday, December 8, 2014

Life is not a song, sweetling.

I was super thrilled to be invited to be a blogger for Tales of Fantasy! I adore fantasy style outfits, but I don't always know what stores to shop at or anything, so an event like this was really good for me! And even better, the theme for this round is Game of Thrones and that is REALLY exciting to me!

Style - Life is not a song, sweetling

Style - Life is not a song, sweetling-2


FDD is a new-to-me store that has a gacha out at Tales of Fantasy this month where you can collect the Heiress of Throne set. There are a few colors of both the skirt and the jacket to collect. The belt and the collar are rares and have a HUD to change the colors of the stones and fabric of the items. There is also a rare necklace in the set, but I'm not wearing it in this photo because I didn't see it until it was too late. :-D The crown is an ultra rare, but I think it's pretty dang cool! It also has a HUD to change the colors on the crown.

Tales of Fantasy opens on December 10th, so remember to head out there and get your fantasy life!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Lagertha by Truth
Mesh hands by Slink
Outfit & Crown: Heiress of Throne by FDD [Tales of Fantasy]
Poses by !bang
The Godswood Garden by Trompe Loeil

No comments:

Post a Comment