Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Keep Your Head Up, Move Along

My little personal "stop being lazy and blog for 7 days" challenge ended on Sunday, but I really think it's what I needed to get back in the groove of things. Not saying that I'm going to continue blogging daily on this blog or anything, but it has definitely become fun for me again, so there's that! If you find yourself in a blogging slump, give yourself a little challenge. It just might kick you out of it!

Style - Keep Your Head Up, Move Along - 1

Style - Keep Your Head Up, Move Along - 2


Fission released some totally adorable new shoes recently! The Spectator pumps are cute and vintagey and come in a bunch of colors! Of course, I had to grab my favorite colors, teal and white, for this post. They are pretty inexpensive at just $150L a pair, but the pink and white ones are on sale for $75L until Sunday, so that's a great little bargain for you budget conscious folks out there. These are add-ons for the Slink medium height feet.

Time for more shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Breeze by Wasabi Pills
Mesh hands, feet, and eyelids by Slink
Top: Milena Ruffle Blouse by Tee*fy
Pants: Harlow's Cuffed Jeans by Mon Tissu
Shoes: Spectator Pumps by Fission
Pose: Stands 370-379 by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment