Sunday, June 29, 2014

She Could Be Your Watermelon Queen

Rhapsody is open now!! There are several sections of music genres like Country, Pop, Electronic, Classic Rock, etc. And all the items are inspired by their genre! I am loving it!

She Could Be Your Watermelon Queen


In the Country section, you'll find a sweet dress called County Rd. 22 by Coquet. I love the split sleeves and the sheer band around the bottom of the skirt. The dress is quite low cut and I'm not all about showing off the goods these days, so I slipped an old tank top underneath. But if you love showing cleavage, then this is really the dress for you!

Elephante Poses is also at Rhapsody in the Electronic section and I'm using a pose from the Bounce pack! I love love love when people do packs of single poses for events rather than just couples poses, which is what I see mostly. Not that I don't enjoy a good couples or group pose, but I am forever in need of singles for blogging!

Rhapsody is brought to you by The Hottie Cooterati Experience and runs from now until July 12th.

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Dove by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Dress: County Rd 22 by Coquet [Rhapsody]
Pose: Bounce by Elephante Poses [Rhapsody]
Watermelon Stand by Atelier Visconti [Designer Warehouse]




No comments:

Post a Comment