Sunday, April 6, 2014

Valyrio muño ēngos ñuhys issa.

Unless you live under a rock, you know that tonight is the season premiere of Game of Thrones! I'm so so excited because it's honestly one of my top 5 favorite shows. So being that it's one of my faves, I screamed in delight when I saw what FATEplay has out at We♥RP! [And I have to do the ♥ because doing the less-than-3 sign makes my blog freak out.]

Style - Valyrio muno engos nuhys issa


If you're a fan of the show, the Dany dress and cloak is familiar to you. If you're not, it's okay! It's still a marvelous outfit! The back of the dress has a large oval cut out, and there are 2 options for the dress - with or without the cloak. There are also several colors to choose from.

Even if you're not much for RP, you should still check out We♥RP! Lots of goodies for you!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Sarah by Wasabi Pills
Mesh hands by SLink
Dress & Cloak: Dany by FATEplay [We♥RP]
Boots: Rough Rider by Aphorism
Pose by aDORKable Poses

* Translation of the post title: "Valyrian is my mother tongue."


No comments:

Post a Comment